Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Greatness. Smashing Pumpkins- 1979

I am more bummed then I think I have ever been. There are a few specific things and events that have happened lately that really have me down in the dumps. I am usually able to snap out of it, but these happenings have really affected me on a deeper level. I never claim to have my self all figured out (does anyone?) but one thing I know for sure is that I am able to understand that things in life are some times bad but that just makes me appreciate the good times even more. I am hoping things change soon, and there are definite things in the works that will help turn things around. Thank goodness for a supportive family and genuine friends. A song that will always take me back to a great time in my life is 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins. I remember the year this song came out and I specifically remember the summer and the great memories I made with my best friend.

Smashing Pumpkins- 1979

No comments:

Post a Comment