Monday, March 7, 2011

Moon and Stars. White Lies - Death

No specific theme tonight. I just like this song. I love the lyrics.
So a few things;
I write everyday usually about my dreams, things that inspire me, or just pure random.
Art and Music often go hand and hand with me, my art projects are all over my house.
Every moment is a moment of Self discovery.
I love the quiet of the nighttime


White Lies- Death

I love the feeling when we lift up,
Watching the world so small below.
I love the dreaming when I think of;
the safety in the clouds out my window.
I wonder what keeps us so high up.
Could there be a love beneath these wings?
If we suddenly fall should I scream out?
or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying,
so frightened of dying,
relax yes I’m trying
but fears got a hold on me.

Yes, this fears got a hold on me, yes this fears got a hold on me.

I love the quiet of the night time,
when the sun is drown in a deathly sea.
I can feel my heart beating as I speed from;
the sense of time catching up with me.
The sky set out like a pathway,
but who decides which road we take?
As people drift into a dream world,
I close my eyes as my hands shake, and when I see a new day,
who’s driving this anyway?
I picture my own grave
‘cause fears got a hold on me.

Yes this fears got a hold on me, yes this fears got a hold on me.
Yes this fears got a hold on me, yes this fears got a hold on me.

Floating neither up nor down, I wonder when I’ll hit the ground.
Will the earth beneath my body shake,
and cast your sleeping hearts awake?
Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies?
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes?
I live on the right side I sleep on the left,
that’s why everything is got to be love or death.

Yes this fears got a hold on me.
Yes this fears got a hold on me, yes this fears got a hold on me.
Yes this fears got a hold on me, yes this fears got a hold on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment