Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winter sun. Coldplay- The Scientist

I am human, not a robot.

Recently my feelings were hurt worst then I ever thought they could be.
The relationships in my life I value very much. A lot of things I will brush off. I am a reasonable person and it doesn't take much to resolve things and work things out with me. But recently something happened that was out of my control completely and I was blamed for it. As a result a friend that I hold near and dear to my heart and care about more then anything has stopped talking to me.I am so sad, I don't think I have ever been this hurt, and I think the reason is because this person means the world to me.  I am deeply saddened by the whole situation. I feel like there is no one on my side. I just want resolution and emends.

Coldplay- The Scientist


No comments:

Post a Comment