Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moon, Stars, and the Music I grew up to. Fleetwood Mac

Fleetwood Mac, has a special place in my heart for so many reasons, seasons, memories, life, love, my passions.
Being that they have been around since 1967 they have been a part of my whole life.

Tonight I went to my favorite local pub with some friends and we talked to the musician  that was playing earlier. I asked what music he liked cause we were all naming off bands we liked, and he mentioned Fleetwood Mac. Its so amazing the synchronicity behind him saying this because the night before I spent a lot of my night just listening to Fleetwood Mac. It could mean a plethora of different meanings, who knows, but all and all the coincidence was cool.


Gypsy

Dreams

Beautiful child

Hold me

Little lies

Never going back again

Rhiannon

Sara

Sentimental lady

Seven wonders

Silver springs

Songbird

Sweet girl

The Chain






No comments:

Post a Comment