Friday, February 25, 2011

Embrace. Interpol- Rest my Chemistry

I live in what feels like a fucking Black Hole. Meah. Whatev. I guess is the attitude I have to have. I know for a fact that no one will read this, so maybe its a way or attempt to sort things out in my own way. Cause I know I have to look inside myself for what is right.

Back to this Black Hole.....
Just when I feel like I am going to get out of this house (black hole) that is not a home, plans fall through.
So I guess I go back to the drawing board or painting board, something like that. Painting seems to be my one constant lately.

So many ideas and directions I can take. Hmmmm decisions, some including Peace Corps? Something that has always been in my head. Do I take the leap? My destination always seems to go back to this. One thing for sure is I can't be here.  The question I have to decide is; Do I run? (like usual) or do I stick it out in a place where I feel trapped in a black hole? Where nothing seems to be going my way. Who knows? I have no problem selling all my things (after all they are just material things  that I don't give a flying fuck for) just to get out. That is probably the beauty in this, the unknown. At least I know I am adventurous and spontaneous enough to go where my heart says. My next post will probably have me writing from across the world. ha! Who knows.



As always the one constant thing is music. Music always. Interpol always moves me, amazing............

Interpol-Rest my Chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment