Thursday, February 24, 2011

Moon and Stars. Avett Brothers- I and Love and You

Tonight I met up with a old friend that I have known for years. I haven't seen them for a long time and  It was nice to say the least. We talked of the way things were, and memories that are near and dear.  It got me thinking that where I am and what I am doing is good. But I also talked to them about how I feel stuck. Stuck in a town where I feel like I can't reach my goals, stuck in a job where I know I don't fulfill my potential, living in a house that no longer feels like my home . They talked of how they went to California to get away from this town, and they said that it did help them to clear their mind, and get away from the small town that is.  We both talked of the town we grew up in with a sense of respect and a place that we could live someday, but it is also good to break away from it for a time being.

It was so nice to catch up and talk of where our lives have been and where they might be going. Its nice to see old friends and see where they go.

We met at my favorite pub in town, my favorite cause there is usually a local band playing live music. The band covered a song that is so peaceful and they gave it justice.

The song played was
 Avett Brothers- I and Love and You

No comments:

Post a Comment